- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY USED FOR?
Cookies are files downloaded onto the computer/smartphone/tablet of the User (hereinafter the “User”), upon accessing certain websites and applications, that allow the storage and recovery of the User’s data.
They are used to guarantee the quality, usability, and correct functioning of websites, as well as to store and retrieve information about browsing habits and personalize their content and can sometimes be used to recognize the user of a website.
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
Cookies can be classified into different types, according to different criteria. The same cookie can belong to different categories.
- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer or device from the website managed by the editor itself (Snab) and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: third-party cookies are sent to the User’s device (from a computer or domain that may or may not be managed by Snab) but by another entity that processes the data gathered by the cookie for its own purposes.
Own cookies are identified in this policy by indicating that the owner is “Snab” The rest are owned by the third parties indicated in each case. By clicking on the name of the third party you can access their respective cookies policies, including transfers to third party countries, where applicable.
- Depending on the period of time they remain activated on your computer or device:
- Session cookies and persistent cookies: session cookies are a designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing the Website. The information is stored only during the session and disappears when the session ends. Persistent cookies store user information for a longer period, which can be accessed and processed by the party responsible for each cookie during that period. This period varies according to each cookie and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies (necessary cookies): these cookies allow the Website to function correctly which is why they are essential to browse the Website and use all the options and functions correctly.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered, so that you can access the Website, with characteristics that may differentiate your experience from those of other users, such as, for example, the appearance or content of the Website, which may vary depending on the type of browser you use.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the number of users and their connection time to be quantified, with the aim of measuring and statistically analysing their use of the services offered.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, have been included on the Website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces that may have been included on the Website, through the storage of information on your behaviour, obtained thanks to the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AT SNAB?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analíticas".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|pll_language||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|