IDENTIFICATION AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Owner: SNAB FINTECH, S.L. (hereinafter, “Snab”)
Registered office: Calle Tomás López, 10, 5ºB, 28009 (Madrid)
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +34 682 16 25 67
Registration details: Business Registry of Madrid, under volume 42476, sheet 140, page number M-751675, registered on October 1st, under entry 1.
TAX CODE: B-16912255
Snab’s website has been created to provide detailed and updated information on the services offered by Snab.
The Website’s Policies are regularly updated, so those current and published at the time of use of the Web shall be applicable. Please read these texts carefully and regularly before browsing the Website. In case you do not agree with the Policies, please do not use the Website.
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
The use of the website is free of charge, without detriment to the cost of connection for the User/s when accessing the website via their corresponding telecommunications network.
Any unauthorized use is prohibited unless Users have the prior written authorization issued by Snab. Snab reserves the right to deny, suspend, interrupt, or cancel access or use, in whole or in part, of this Website to those Users or visitors who do not comply with any of the conditions provided in this Legal Notice and/or the Policies.
Likewise, Snab shall be entitled to investigate and report any of the aforementioned conducts in accordance with the Law, as well as to cooperate with the authorities in the investigation of such actions.
1.1. Obligation to make proper use of the website and the services
The User agrees to make appropriate use of the Web and its materials, services and forms, to use them for the purposes they were created for and to do so in accordance with applicable law.
To this effect, Users shall refrain from using the Website for illicit, prohibited or unauthorized purposes or effects, or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties; or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Website, services, computer equipment, documents, files and other content offered by Snab on the Website and/or that may be stored in any computer equipment belonging to Snab, other users or any Internet user (both hardware and software).
Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Particularly, Users undertake not to (including, but not limited to):
- Conduct activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Snab Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to networks, equipment, systems of Users, the Website or
- Try to access, use and/or manipulate data of Snab, third party providers and/or other Users.
- The user of the Website must in all cases refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on it.
- Users shall not use robots, data exploration and storage systems (such as spiders or scrapers), hidden links or any other resource, tool, software, algorithm, or method of automatic data collection/extractor to access, acquire, copy, or monitor the Website, without the express written permission of Snab.
1.2. Obligation to make proper use of the Content
The User agrees to use the content made available to Users on the website, which includes, but is not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, files, logos, images, icons, technology, software and links; as well as selection and display of materials included therein and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as any graphic design, software and/or source codes necessary for its access, operation and use (hereinafter, the “Content”), in accordance with the law, with these Conditions and other notices, and, in particular, agrees to refrain from:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or unless doing so is legally permitted.
- decompiling, disassembling, reverse engineering, sublicensing or transmitting in any way, translating, or performing works derived from the computer software required for the operation, access and use of this Website and the services contained therein, as well as perform, regarding all or part of such software, any of the operation acts described in the preceding section. The User of the Website must in all cases refrain from deleting, altering, evading, or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on it.
- Deleting, manipulating or in any way altering any reservation of rights and other identifying data.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
© Copyright 2021 Snab. All rights reserved.
All Content on the Website, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and other audiovisual content, as well as graphic design and source codes, are the property of Snab or, where appropriate, are licensed or expressly authorised by the owners.
The information disseminated on the website, as well as its Content, are owned by Snab or their authors and are considered protected works in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law. Under no circumstances may it be understood that Snab grants or authorises our Users to exploit in any way the rights to such content beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Snab or have been published with the consent of their rightful owners, without the use or access to the website being construed as granting our Users any rights over their content.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of Snab’s intellectual or industrial property rights by third parties, as well as any of the website content, you can inform us of such circumstances by sending an email to email@example.com and attaching the relevant information.
In any case, Snab cannot assume any responsibility for intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that are infringed by Users of the website or by anyone other than Snab.
The website may make available to Users technical linking devices (such as links, banners, buttons), which allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties (hereinafter “Linked Sites”).
The sole purpose of installing these links on the website is to provide Users with access to information, content and services available on these Linked Sites. Shazura does not offer or market the information, content and services available on the Linked Sites itself or through third parties, nor does it control, approve, recommend, monitor or make them its own. Shazura does not guarantee or assume any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the Linked Sites;
- The maintenance of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites;
- The provision or transmission of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites;
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content and services existing on the Linked Sites, provided by third parties through the website.
This Website contains materials, such as articles, studies, project descriptions, provided by Snab for informational purposes only. These materials can be modified, developed, or updated at any time without prior notice.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
Snab does not guarantee or is responsible for: the continuity of the contents of the website; the absence of errors; the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components; invulnerability and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures that are adopted; the failure or performance of its contents; and the damages or losses caused to themselves or to a third party by any person who violates the conditions established on the website.
Snab adopts adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, the User must be aware that Snab cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations or damage to the User’s computer systems.
Snab reserves the right to suspend, modify, limit or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation and/or use of its web services, with or without prior notification, without the User being able to demand any compensation for such.
The information on this Website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, and may be changed or updated without notice. Snab does not guarantee the absence of viruses, worms or other harmful computer elements that could damage or modify the computer system, electronic documents, or user files of this Website. Consequently, Snab is not liable for damages that such elements may cause to the user or to third parties. Likewise, the availability and continuity of access to this Website or that it is free from errors, is not guaranteed. On the other hand, the Users of the Website, in any case, shall be obliged to have appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer software.
Users shall be liable for damages of any nature that Snab may suffer because of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by these conditions. Users are aware and voluntarily accept that the use of any content on this Website is, in any case, under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- DATA PROTECTION
Users are our priority, and we try to address them whenever possible in their own language. Therefore we have translated these Conditions into several languages. However, in case of conflict or doubt about the meaning or scope of any section, term or expression contained in these Conditions, the Spanish version will take precedence because it is the original version in which the Conditions have been written.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions are governed by Spanish general law and, unless otherwise established in the applicable regulations (including consumer and user regulations), any conflict will be submitted by the parties to the judges and courts of Madrid.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, both parties will make all reasonable efforts to try to resolve disputes amicably.
- ONLINE EXTRA-JUDICIAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are a consumer, complaints or claims can be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, should you consider that your rights have been violated, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, we inform you that you have the right to resort to an online alternative dispute resolution procedure in consumer matters.
You will be able to request such procedure in the platform that you will find in the following address: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=ES
Use of the online platform is neither necessary nor mandatory. Therefore, consumers are free to assert their claims directly without using the platform beforehand.